SilverStar and Sovereign Lakes December 6 -12, 2022
Desire to Nordic ski on perfectly groomed trails in early December? SilverStar and Sovereign Lakes offer early season skiing on their combined trail system of 100 km. Olympian Brian Gregg has trained and raced at SilverStar for the last twenty years and desires to show skiers his favorite trails. Enjoy a bakery item from Bugaboo Bakery Cafe located within walking distance from your lodge. Ski-in ski-out from Snowbird Lodge with trails at your footstep.
Your trip leaders will provide daily ski technique tips along with waxing assistance before the group heads out for a ski adventure. Daily suggested ski itineraries handcrafted by Brian Gregg will be provided for all ability levels. Several trailside snacks will be provided at warming huts along with appetizers and drinks for the group before heading to dinner. Enjoy conversation over dinner with your ski friends at one of the reserved Silver Star restaurants.
- Six nights lodging in the four-star Snowbird Lodge.
- Ground transportation from Kelowna to Silver Star Village. ( Air travel to Kelowna is not included ).
- Six dinners served together as a group at local restaurants along with one trailside lunch ( Six breakfast meals and four lunches are on your own). There are multiple restaurants in SilverStar Village within walking distance as well as preparing your own food in your kitchen unit.
- Trail passes and lift service access for your entire trip.
- Daily ski waxing tips and assistance with kick waxing.
- Ski technique review and coaching tips with Brian Gregg and Kim Rudd.
- Trailside snacks and appetizers during and after some of the ski outings!
- Meet in Kelowna, BC on Friday December 6 for group trip transportation to SilverStar Village.
- Return from SilverStar village December 12 to Kelowna, BC for flight back home.
- $2,400 Before November 1
- Save $100 on registration fee with check payment
- Upgrade to private room: $500 additional
- 2022 Trip is now full!
Request a detailed itinerary and more information at below link ( space is limited to 16 adults ).