Anchorage, Alaska: February 29 – March 6, 2024
Anchorage, Alaska is a jumping ground to endless cross-country ski adventures. March provides extended daylight and warmer temperatures making it an ideal time to visit Alaska. Your Alaskan adventure begins with a preview of the Tour of Anchorage race course along with spectating the Iditarod ceremonial race start in downtown Anchorage. The Tour of Anchorage event traverses the city using the multiuse and Hillside ski trails, finishing at Kincaid Park on the Western edge of Cook Inlet. Trip participants can choose to race in the 25, 40 or 50 km events. Those who choose not to race can enjoy skiing at their own leisure at Kincaid Park.
- Spectating the Iditarod ceremonial race start in downtown Anchorage.
- Ski at Kincaid Park and Hillside Nordic trail systems overlooking Cook Inlet.
- Race or spectate the Tour of Anchorage Ski race.
- Exploring the ski trails at Girdwood Park and Alyeska’s Meadow trails with majestic trees and mountain views.
- Nordic Skate, ski or hike to Portage glacier (weather dependent)
- Ski the trails near Palmer at Government Peak and Hatcher Pass taking in the breathtaking Chugach mountains!
- Optional activities include a half day downhill at Alyeska or Nordic Spa experience.
Check out the latest Tour of Anchorage 2023 Trip Highlights here!
- Six nights lodging at Staybridge Suites.
- Ground transportation to and from Anchorage Airport and day trips.
- Six breakfasts and five dinners are included.
- Ski trail passes for the entire trip.
- Daily guided ski adventures!
- Ski technique tips and coaching drills.
- Trailside snacks and appetizers during and after some of the ski outings!
- Ski waxing for the Tour of Anchorage race event.
- Arrive in Anchorage on Feb. 29
- Depart from Anchorage on March 6
- Flights to and from Anchorage, Alaska, and any single occupancy room upgrades are NOT included in the trip fee.
- Lunch meals (participants can choose to make lunch meals in their full kitchen units or eat out at a variety of locations on our day trips).
- Optional downhill ski or Nordic Spa experience at Alyeska Resort.
- Entry to the Tour of Anchorage ski race is not included.
- $2,600 Before October 1
- $2,700 Before November 1
Lodging is based on double occupancy per hotel room. Single occupancy will be and additional $600.