Join Olympian Brian Gregg and Kim Rudd for a fall tune up seminar that will include:
- Racing tips for upcoming ski marathons
- Latest and greatest in new wax products for both classic and skate skis.
- Importance of ski fit and grind for different snow conditions.
- Endurance Adventures 2022/23 Ski Trip Presentation.
- Earn $100 coupon towards one of the Endurance Adventures 2022/23 ski trips if you attend the event!
WHEN: Tuesday, November 1, 2022 from 6 – 8 pm.
WHERE: Gear West: Ski & Bike Shop: 1786 W Wayzata Blvd, Suite B
Long Lake, MN 55356
SPONSORED BY: Gear West and Endurance Adventures
6:00 – 6:30 PM Bring in your current skis for fitting and base check. (you can come in earlier for ski check as well)!
6:30 – 7:00 PM Ski fit/base grind and waxing seminar from Gear West wax and grinding experts.
7:00 – 7:30 PM Marathon ski racing tips from Olympian Brian Gregg and Kim Rudd.
7:30 – 8:00 PM Endurance Adventures 2022-23 Ski Trip Presentation: Come learn about the upcoming ski trips to SilverStar, Methow Valley and Anchorage with both Brian Gregg and Kim Rudd as your trip guides!